Our line services department is staffed with 15 fully trained and certified fueling specialists. We utilize the NATA Safety First and Phillips 66 Line Training Programs to ensure proper care and handling of aircraft. Our line specialists have a combined total general aviation experience of more than 90 years. We are proud to employ several United States Military veterans.
We conduct quality assurance tests on all trucks and fuel storage tanks that work on refueling aircraft, including Milipore tests, to ensure our fuel are of the highest quality. We are the sole provider of Phillips 66 fuel for all airlines serving Rapid City.
In addition, we have extensive ground and service equipment to handle almost every situation, including refueling aircraft. It includes:
- Six refueling trucks with capacities from 2200 to 5000 gallons for Jet A and 100LL
- 90,000 gallons of Jet-A storage and 20,000 gallons of 100LL storage
- Four tugs, including the largest LEKTRO model available, capable of moving the largest corporate aircraft, up to and including the BBJ
- Two heated deicing units for aircraft up to BBJ
- Two preheaters
- Lavatory service for all aircraft
- 400HZ Power Converter for all heavy corporate aircraft
- Two ground power units
- Air-start Cart available
- Oxygen Service
- Aircraft cleaning and detailing
- Ground and Baggage handling
Quick turn arounds are our specialty and as a proud Phillips 66 aviation center, we strive for perfection in all we do, going beyond refueling aircraft.
Call 15 minutes ahead on Unicom 122.95 to have a fuel truck standing by. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you and your aircraft. Our goal is to ensure all pilots have a safe and smooth flight, and that begins simply by refueling aircraft properly.